Thursday, November 2, 2017

Holiday Gift Vouchers!!!

I am offering my seasonal gift sale of Logos and Illustrations for Holiday Gifts! This is a way to support the farm by purchasing an emailed gift certificate (It's a printable PDF you can set inside a card for actual giving) that allows the receiver to get a custom logo or pet illustration from me. They are on sale through the weekend for half price the regular cost of a commissioned logo or illustration ($100 for a logo and $75 for a full color 9x12" pet illustration) but the catch is the receiver can't start the work until Jan 2018.

So if you want to buy one for yourself at a cut rate and use it in a few months, or you want to stock up on some unique gifts for Yuletide ahead while supporting this scrappy joint - I urge you to email me at dogsinourparks@gmail.com

All purchases for gifts go towards the mortgage here. I really want to mail in a payment soon and this seems like a fine way to give that a try! 

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home