Thursday, May 11, 2017

Run, Shoot, Ride

The sun came bursting out today and I spent it like a holiday, doing the three summer things I adore: running, archery, and trail riding. After chores I went for a run up this mountain and got a nice workout in. Later I had a meeting with my falconry sponsor to check in on the molt and my bird. After that I digested a yummy lunch throwing axes and shooting my bow. I followed all that up with a ride on the mountain with Merlin (more pics from that trip on twitter). I've spend the last five days of rain just busting through freelance work and staring at screens - this was a needed day off. I hope you felt some sunshine wherever you are!

2 Comments:

Blogger Danette Whittle said...

Its easy for people to think those of us who have home based business's can take time off when ever we like or have 'more time off' than those who's work is in a different workplace but it often works the other way with us working much longer without much needed breaks. It is vital that we carve out Off Time for ourselves.
I have a busy weekend here with three changeovers in our shepherd's hut so I am looking forward to Tuesday when I have set aside a morning 'just for me'

Sunshine makes such difference too!
Kind regards
Danette

May 13, 2017 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

I am just wondering about you learning the Ukulele. How's it going?

May 13, 2017 at 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home