Sunday, May 14, 2017

Batch & Book Combos!

Taking Batch & Book Combo Orders today. Only selling 5 sets, and already sold one on twitter this AM! Set includes 8 full-sized bars and a signed copy of One Woman Farm. Soap is made FOR YOU, your custom choice of scent combinations -which include any combo of the following - unscented (just milk, coconut oil and olive oil), lavender, mint, honey, oatmeal, bourbon, coffee, or pumpkin.

I will make the batch (about 2 pounds of soap total) specifically for you in 8 matching bars of either the dragon style or handmade style. Also, the book will be signed to you or whomever you prefer. If in the US, add $10 shipping. If in CA - $20. You pay via paypal to reserve your batch. Email me if interested!

3 Comments:

Blogger Holly Brown said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE. Good thoughts your way that they sell quickly!!

May 14, 2017 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger Tampopo Press said...

Hi! How much are you asking for this combo?

May 17, 2017 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger Jean Richards said...

I noticed you haven't posted here in a few days. It seems odd, because I don't know you personally, but I find myself worrying about you sometimes. Weird, right? And, I mean... you're a grown woman, you can take care of yourself...you got this. Still, maybe it's my mother in me always worrying about something seemingly for the sake of worrying; maybe worrying about you and your farm are a welcome distraction from my own personal worries; or perhaps it's just a vibe I get from the tone in your blog lately...but your little farm crosses my mind often.
Maybe‚Äč I should suck it up and go check Twitter and see if maybe you've just been posting there (still not at all sure what Twitter is about...but I'll get it!)
At any rate, sending positive vibes your way, hope all is well as can be.

May 17, 2017 at 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home