Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Logo and Illustration Sale!

Hey there readers, this farm has got to make some income and fast, so if you are in the need of a logo or want to commission a pet illustration, this is a great time to support the farm and I'm offering sale rates to encourage you! My illustration style is very much like American Animation, which adds some whimsy and fun to the artwork.

Logos and illustrations are on sale and a fun way to give a very special gift. Logos are great for small businesses (the goat logo you see here is custom art by me and on a food truck in California!), events like family reunions, and graduates looking for a special touch to a resume. Rates are flat. I do the work between farm responsibilties (between chores)

Custom pet illustrations are drawn, colored, and mailed to your home and suitable for framing. Gift cards for logos or illustrations can be bought at a lesser expense now and used when you are ready in the future. If you are interested please send me an email.

Payments are made via Paypal and super easy to use!

Also, I have some really adorable goat kids you can buy....

4 Comments:

Blogger Dissolved Girl said...

You just bought a pony cart so things look pretty good from here.

April 18, 2017 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Jenna Woginrich said...

This is the shitty thing about the internet. People who dislike you operate on the worst possible assumptions. Nice anonymous profile. Real legit.

I didn't buy a cart, but I did acquire one yesterday. I worked out a barter deal that didn't involve spending cash for it. And I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity, or any opportunity, that lets me get back on the road since I had to sell the old cart.

April 18, 2017 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Erin O'Connell said...

Why bother commenting if you're only going to criticize?

April 24, 2017 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger Erin O'Connell said...

Why bother to comment if you're only going to criticize?

April 24, 2017 at 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home