Friday, March 17, 2017

Ides

This would be a wonderful and important time to support this blog and farm, you just can't know. This month is a scary one and if you enjoy what your read here, consider contributing towards the words. If you can't, no fuss. I will always keep this blog free. But I will ask for contributions towards the words, especially when its most needed to keep the place going. If you already have, thank you.

If you do contribute to the blog, please write a note explaining what you would like to read more about this spring? I will take notes into consideration and write about what people mention the most frequently.

https://www.paypal.me/JennaCAF

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt in TEXAS said...

I like your articles about hunting and farming, but it is your blog so write what your heart tells you to write!

March 21, 2017 at 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home