Friday, April 7, 2017

Thank You

Readers,

Every once in a while I will suggest you consider subscribing to this blog. It's entirely free to read the posts here, see the pictures, and share the adventure. It always will be. But all authors, artists, musicians, and creators depend on the people who appreciate their work to be patrons on some level.

If you own my books, thank you. If you share my blog posts, thank you. If you have come to a workshop or event here, thank you. And if you simply want to kick in $5 a month towards feed and hay - I thank you. It's a small way to both encourage me and help keep the lights on.

Like NPR stations, I'll be here to tune into whether you wish to subscribe and be a patron or not. But I do ask if you enjoy what you read here and do not already subscribe - to consider it. Or if you stopped subscribing for whatever reason, you sign back up. This is a time that the farm needs support from those who wish to see it remain the home of Cold Antler.  Please only do so if you feel the writing has value (as entertainment, inspiration, etc) and you can manage it.

Thank you,
-j


5 Comments:

Blogger LoudLenny said...

if you click the donate, on the next screen it says to donate to the address dogsinourpark
is that correct? or am i not doing it correctly?

January 20, 2017 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger LoudLenny said...

hello, when I click on the donate button, it says to dogsinourpark is that correct or am i doing this wrong?

January 20, 2017 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Jenna Woginrich said...

Morning and first of all, thank you for considering this! Also thanks to Matt and Rachel who chose to subscribe and make a contribution yesterday. It was encouraging to see that support and their combined effort covers 50lbs of pig feed!

Yes, dogsinmyparks is the gmail address I use now. the old ones I do not check.

January 20, 2017 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Betsy Earley said...

Hi Jenna
I'd like to make a big donation to you and your farm but am getting dogsinourpark. Is that right? By the way where is Birchthorn? I'd love to buy a copy, but I don't see it advertised or you talking about it. Is it still a thing? Has it been published?

February 7, 2017 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger Jenna Woginrich said...

Yes, that is the email address I use most. But all of my email addresses should be connected to it.

I talked with the editor just last week. We are prepping all the files for the ebook, which comes out first. I am still editing the ebook and going over her work and she is presenting it for Kindle, pdf, etc and it will be delivered first. I don't know if the ebook will be available to buy right away for others. But I will find out from her once we have more details. All updates, cover design, notes, etc are on the Kickstarter.

February 7, 2017 at 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home