Sunday, January 29, 2017

Get a Logo, Pass an Insurance Card.

Hey guys! I am running a Fire Sale on illustrations/logos for the next 48 hours so I can sign up for the ACA by the deadline of the 31st. I wasn't going to, but I am worried if I don't get healthcare now while it is hard to afford - I won't have it for a long time when it could be even harder to afford. This is not meant to be a political post. Perhaps a better option will come along with the current administration - but to be safe I would rather take advantage of this current option now. After all, I'm not 25 anymore. So message me if you are interested!

Email me at if interested at dogsinourparks@gmail.com 

my old email address (jenna@itsafarwalk.com) is not checked more than once or twice a month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home