Monday, December 5, 2016

In the Spirit!

It is snowy here and I hosted a little Yuletide Gathering this past weekend, so I am in full December Mode people. I have a wreathe on the front door, fir boughs in the house, a Scottish Pine decorated with crows, antlers adorned with twinkle lights, and the Celtic Christmas playlist on shuffle. I dove deep and I am loving it.

Which means I should be thinking about cards, right? If you want to send a card to CAF, do! If you email me your address I'll pick a few at random and send along some cards as well. I'm not handing out my actual address on here but 99% of mail finds me if you just mail it like this, since I think I am the only Woginrich in the entire state.

Jenna Woginrich
Cold Antler Farm
Jackson, NY 12816

More updates soon. Right now I am scrambling with a couple of issues with the house (furnace broke down that heats the hot water, pipe burst, room flooded, toilet isn't flushing, etc) and if I'm not dealing with that I am working on freelance, farming, or hawking that bird that needs to spread her wings.


1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Beth said...

Ah yes. The fun of living in an older house. Our basement flooded several years ago~ 2-3 inches deep. We had to put in multiple extra hours of work away from the farm to fund that "fix". Even though the construction guy swears he fixed it perfectly, I STILL lay awake at night in the spring hoping the melting snow doesn't find it's way into the basement. :)

December 5, 2016 at 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home