Saturday, February 11, 2017

Learn The Fiddle (and take one home) for $200

Have you always wanted to play the fiddle or shoot a bow?  I am offering one-on-one classes here at the farm. These are half or full-day events meant for complete beginners in archery or fiddling. You can come not knowing how to read music or nock an arrow, (in fact I prefer it) and leave with a your new instrument or bow in hand. The point is to come with an open mind and a sense of humor. I have yet to have a fiddle or archery student not leave this farm being schooled enough to play a tune or hit a target. This is a chance to learn a skill, support the farm like me, and come see the beautiful mess that is CAF. Right now, you can sign up for a half day with fiddle or bow for $200.

Both day's cost includes the tools needed -  fiddle (plus case, bow, supplies) or longbow (for your right or left hand, string, 3 arrows). If you buy a workshop as a gift in the next few days I'll overnight you a hand-painted postcard to give to the receiver. Classes are set up by you so a day in the spring, summer, or fall you wish to learn and travel here is up to you. Can be set up after the holidays!

If interested email me!

4 Comments:

Blogger Oriana Venture said...

Hi Jenna!

Just found this blog (making me nostalgic for my old New England farm upbringing) and loving all the great information, pictures, and personality. I'm not seeing a way to follow it though. Is there a "follow" button somewhere? I know there is a way to do it somehow on Blogger, but I'm not 100% sure.

Cheers and Happy Yule!


December 23, 2016 at 6:38 AM  
Blogger Julie Davidson said...

I love those mittens!

January 9, 2017 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Jenni G said...

If I lived anywhere nearby, I'd stop in for a lesson, but being in the Southwest, is it ok if I ask where you buy your beginner bow? I've been thinking about teaching myself.

January 13, 2017 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Jenni G said...

The shooting bow, not the fiddle bow, duh Jenni.

January 13, 2017 at 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home