Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Rainy Tuesday

It's a very drab Tuesday morning here at the farm. Outside rain has come an soaked the 6 bales of hay I picked up last night. It was a bummer but at least it was only six bales and not sixty. I came home too tired from watching the debates at a neighbors farm and the sky was starry and clear. That's what I get for not checking the weather before bed. Farmers are weather junkies, and I forgot to take my pre-sleep hit.

The good news about drab days is I am always more focused on indoor tasks. Being self employed means being my own pain-in-the-ass boss but at least this pain-in-the-ass boss had arranged for three design clients updates, a content farm, and a list of afternoon work planned out. Being inside on a rainy day makes sense and makes me happy. If I can get through tomorrows task list I can spend the morning taking Merlin for a ride perhaps? I miss that guy. So much hawking on the mind, and paying gigs takes priority over pony rides. But perhaps tomorrow I'll back a breakfast burrito in the saddle bags with a thermos full of coffee and hit the wind.


Blogger Tanya T said...

hahahaha great pic! You look lovely Genna and Gibson looks so derpy.

September 28, 2016 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Hey Jenna~ totally off subject but do you think Birchthorn will be ready by the holidays? I was thinking I might give a copy to a friend. Can't wait!!!!

September 28, 2016 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger jenn shiling said...

Hi Jenna,

I know in the past you had some banjo lessons going on up at your place. Do you think you will have anything like that going on this fall? Just curious....I have a banjo that has been in my closet for 4 years. I always wanted to learn, but I don't learn well from a book or you tube video. I haven't found anyone down my way yet:( Thanks!


September 28, 2016 at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home