Saturday, October 29, 2016

Cold Nights A Coming

Winter is on the way. The farm is slowly preparing and I am hosting a sale on every skill I have to help keep this farm farming. It's a literal FIRE(wood) SALE. This is what I have to offer you readers if you are interested in supporting the farm. Come learn the fiddle, or buy a lesson and instrument for someone else. Get a customized pet portrait, a logo, or a voucher to gift one to a friend. And if you have a small business - consider the logo/ad combination.

I appreciate your consideration. Come learn an instrument. Come scratch Gibson on the head and tell him he's handsome. Come feed Merlin a carrot and play your first scale on the fiddle. And if you are too far away for a class - consider giving the gift of custom design or artwork. 100% of sales go towards preparing this homestead for winter. 

For prices and details, please email me at dogsinourparks@gmail.com

LOGOS
I am running a sale on logos prepurchased for 2017 - meaning you buy a logo now at half price and start the design after January 1 2017. The sale is literally a fire sale - to get firewood and the chimney cleaned before October. You can also buy this as a GIFT and get a printable PDF voucher emailed

FIDDLE LESSONS AND FIDDLE
If you want to learn the fiddle here at the farm, this fall is the time to do it! I provide half and full day classes and it COMES WITH YOUR OWN FIDDLE. And you can come, bring your spouse/kid/dog - enjoy Autumn in NY! Special rates now for coming as a duo. You can each get a fiddle or share one for the lesson. This is a great way to learn a new instrument in a casual and fun way and leave with your own violin and the ability to play it. I have never had a single person not leave playing their first song! You can also give the 1/2 day class, violin, and lessons here as a package as a gift!

LOGO/AD DEAL
Do you have a small business you would like to promote on Cold Antler Farm (the blog?) The blog reaches a large audience in the niche world of homesteading and creativity. Ads for readers are a fraction of the cost of larger businesses. And I am willing to offer a LOGO DESIGN and design the ad if you purchase space before the weekend!  

ILLUSTRATIONS
Want a picture of your dog turned into an illustration? I offer sketches of pets (with free shipping) on 9x12" bristol art cardstock. Also offer inking and coloring with watercolor! Message me for details!

4 Comments:

Blogger heartforhomestead said...

Can you share the prices for logos? What's half of the regular price?
Also prices for drawings? Fiddle for duo? Do you accept money orders?
I'm interested in Antlerstock this year- do you have the dates set yet?
A friend of mine would like to come to a workshop. Do you have any dates set up yet for workshops next year? Thanks!

Kay

September 25, 2016 at 12:33 AM  
Blogger heartforhomestead said...

Jenna,

Would you be able to post the prices for the items you have in your fire sale so I could get a good understanding of what a logo at half price would cost me.

Do you accept money orders via mail for payment?

I'm interested in attending Antlerstock this year. Do you have the dates set yet? A friend is interested in your spring workshops. Do you have any dates set for those for 2017 and could you post them? Thanks!


Kay

September 25, 2016 at 12:37 AM  
Blogger Jenna Woginrich said...

Morning Kay!

Please email me for all rates and such if interested - it's dogsinourparks@gmail.com and I can answer all your questions. I

No Antlerstock this year, some years there just isn't the resources. Spring workshops are not announced yet - but will include soapmaking, chickens, etc.

September 25, 2016 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger heartforhomestead said...

Jenna, I emailed you this past weekend at the email address you provided. I would love for you to respond so that I could start planning to attend a fiddle camp, possibly buy a drawing and look into your logos. Please let me know if you accept money orders via the mail.

Also can you direct me to your portfolio, I have a couple of friends with new businesses that would love to get a logo made if the discounted price fits their budget.

Thanks!
Kay

September 26, 2016 at 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home