Top Ten Life Hacks For Busy Farm Women
2. Dry Shampoo. Oh my god, Dry Shampoo. Removes grease, adds volume, takes moments. Baby Powder is a "homemade" (read: cheaper) version.
3. Lip balm comes in shades now. You can add some color and still not technically be wearing makeup.
4. Dog or horse hair all over your clothes? Keep a roll of duct tape in the car if you need to travel into civilization to peel it off. Or just do what I do and accept animal hair as a food group. Save money on Fiber One Bars!
5. Dry your hair with a tee shirt instead of a towel and it won't get insanely frizzy in humidity. Really.
6. If you actually have time to do laundry, lemon juice on pit stains or any sweat stains eliminates them if rubbed on them before you throw it in the wash.
7. Conditioner makes a killer shaving cream for your legs and armpits in a pinch.
8. If you get a lot of crap on something, gum, placenta, anything gross and chunky on your clothes put it in the freezer and peel it off once frozen. Freezers are great, guys.
9. Your colored lip balm, chap stick, lipstick is frozen in your truck or jacket pocket? Stick it in your bra to defrost in moments. Also, those heated hand warmers you see for pockets, those can go all over your bra in hunting season.
10. 90% of to-go coffee lids also fit wide mouth mason jars. You're welcome.