Friday, August 19, 2016

This Little Book

One Woman Farm is a small book. It's small in every way. It doesn't take up much space, take much time to read, nor did it shock the world in sales records - but I love this little book so much. It's got images of my home, animals, life and love drawn throughout. It combines stories, music, art and agriculture to showcase a weird little world. It's all these things but it is also fall captured. It starts in October and ends in October - the holy month on this Homestead. Pick it up if you haven't, or if you order from my local bookstore, Connie will call me and I'll literally drive down there with Gibson and we can both sign it for you and send it to your front door.

7 Comments:

Blogger Justine said...

I am going to order your book and start it n October the way it should be read... It's going to be hard to not read it all at once!

July 27, 2016 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Mel Baker said...

I love this little book not only because of the fall colors and images, but because it is a great book. I am going to reread it again starting in October. Can't wait!

July 27, 2016 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Have it and all yur books!! Love them all. Ever thought of doing a children's book based on Merlin or Gibson. Or Maude? I can picture it:)

July 28, 2016 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Cassie Castillo said...

I'm so glad you posted this, because it reminded me that I haven't read this book or your Cold Antler Farm book. I read Made From Scratch years ago, and your bread recipe was my first loaf of homemade bread and your jam recipe inspired me to buy a canning set. After growing up reading Little House on the Prairie, I was so happy to learn that I wasn't alone in wanting to live like Laura Ingalls! I hope you will keep writing books, I have really enjoyed reading your stories.

July 28, 2016 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger Cara Dunn said...

It is a wonderful book! It is the book that really lit the fire for me and encouraged me to start homesteading.

August 1, 2016 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

I love that book of yours, Jenna. It's a staple on my bookshelf near my bed, and I love how you captured our favourite season. It's very underappreciated, and a true treasure!

August 5, 2016 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Your books are wonderful! Can't wait for the next one!!! How's Birchthorn coming???

August 19, 2016 at 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home