Thursday, July 7, 2016

More Mail!

Last week that application came in the mail from a Troll. Today, after my morning run, I opened the mailbox and found a pile of letters from people just reaching out with encouragement and kindness. One was gorgeously hand written in fountain pen. The other was a short note with a beautiful crystal. The other was a simple note, mailed to just let me know we need more Jenna's in the world. I can not tell you how uplifting that delivery was! And how it made my day to see such things. Thank you!


Blogger Lauren said...

Sort of related... I got my Taproot subscription in the mail recently and drooled over it. I remember you writing for them before. I was wondering if you were thinking of submitting anything to them again? They have weave, grow, trade, and rest coming up and all those seem up your alley. Would love to read more of your stuff in there!

July 7, 2016 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger Vicki Alderman-Watt said...

You're welcome 🙂

July 7, 2016 at 10:53 PM  
Blogger Krista Petersen said...

Good to hear Jenna! You deserve it!

July 8, 2016 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Micki Brown said...

Just a thought! You might want to post reminders for folks to vote at Beekman, and to donate on your fundraiser.

July 10, 2016 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Joy said...

Where Are the judy posts ?
Share what is top most for dont need to be criptic. But more " judy" posts....

July 14, 2016 at 2:41 AM  
Blogger Diana said...

I seem to be catching up reading older posts, including the troll mail. Your response was epic. From the first time I started reading your blog about 5 years ago, I enjoyed your writing style. I hope you get the world renowned recognition you deserve in time to ease your financial obligations. I am pretty sure your have the mortgage lifter wrapped up. I can only offer praise and good luck now. May all your hard work pay off so well that the trolls shrivel into crow food.

July 15, 2016 at 5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home