Sunday, July 3, 2016


So,  a woman named Judy emailed me. And let me say this up front, all of you can email me. I appreciate it, sincerely. But I gotta say, Judy is a master. She didn't care about current events. She didn't care about my fear, money, or story-not really. What Judy cared about was reining me in. She told me that she loved my posts about individual animals, neighbors, and friends. I have neglected these updates. So expect a lot of Judy Posts about sheep, goats, geese, piglets, and more this week.

Thank you, Judy.


Blogger Imo Thomas said...

I care about your fears and your financial situation! I'm glad you have shared this with us. We so want to see your farm go on.

July 4, 2016 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger Debby Flowers said...

I think you are very brave and honest to share the scary things in your life. I also do like to hear about the critters though, so I do agree with Judy... it's a balance, just like anything else in life I guess. Hang in there kiddo.

July 4, 2016 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger DarcC said...

I've noticed that when things are at their worst for you financially, your blog output nosedives. I understand completely that you're doing half a hundred things to generate income and that time is money, just know that it is noticeable to your reading public, even before you say anything about it.

July 5, 2016 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger jules said...

And the rabbits! I'd like to hear how it is going with the rabbits! Thanks.

July 5, 2016 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger Pam DeLeon said...

Whatever you write about, fascinates me. I love it all. Don't let anyone be your keeper or judge you harshly. You bring joy to so many. Things WILL get better!

July 5, 2016 at 5:53 PM  
Blogger Lovisa Kunkle said...

I've been following your story since I was like 13 or 14. "One-Woman Farm" got me hooked, and three years later I still find your books, blogs, and videos to be helpful, funny, relatable, and inspirational. Thank you;)

July 12, 2016 at 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home