Saturday, July 23, 2016

Get a Logo!

If you are looking for a logo, tee shirt design, print for your home or a unique gift to give a friend - I am offering logos on sale. Email me at about prices and dates for openings in the design schedule. I would be honored to do work for you readers, friends, and farmers out there looking to spruce up your own marketing and support another farmer in the process.


Blogger Ginger said...

Did you ever get the money from Beekman?

July 25, 2016 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger Jenna Woginrich said...

I believe winners are being announced today? I am not supposed to talk about it publicly until that announcement happens.

July 25, 2016 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh goody, I hope it happens soon. Was a bit worried when you pulled down your post the day after voting ended. Rooting for both you and God's Whisper!
(First-time commenter, found you awhile back through Tara and Tyler's blog.)

July 26, 2016 at 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home