Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Art for The Farm

I had this idea yesterday, and today I woke up and sat down to ask you about it. The two fires I wrote about last night? They need to be put out. The one I can work on through writing, words, editing, and self promotion. The other one - it is causing nothing but sleepless nights, anxiety, and fear. Months of pushing to catch up have not hit the mark, so I am offering artwork via the post to anyone who wants to take part in this fundraiser. All funds go towards keeping the farm. To learn more about it, Click Here!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

This is great, I'm looking forward to finding out who I get on my postcard! There's no bad option, really :)

June 14, 2016 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Eowyn said...

I wish I could give more than $5, but I shared on FB. Wishing you all the very best with it, and sending "hang in there " vibes. Thanks for sharing your work and life so generously. Eowyn

June 16, 2016 at 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home