Monday, March 21, 2016

Friday, Roosterbothering


Blogger Sarah said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 21, 2016 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger Victoria Nidetch said...

Jenna,can you do one that involves the cats and I will buy it. You draw beautifully!

March 21, 2016 at 8:32 PM  
Blogger Sammy Q said...

I just read your post that came after this photo and it's so incredibly funny because growing up as a kid, I DID THE VERY SAME THING!! I would pause Lion King (that was a favorite to draw), pocahontas, Balto etc... Just thought I would share! I didn't ever really get to adapt my own style in terms of drawing animals in the sense that you have though I wish I had (probably still could)... Might be fun to try! 10/10 would read a Gibson/Friday comic :D

March 22, 2016 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger Sammy Q said...

Oh and don't get me started on spirit: horses-with-eyebrows of the cimarron... I. ATE. THAT. MOVIE. UP.

March 22, 2016 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger Andria M said...

LOVE your drawing style

March 24, 2016 at 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home