Friday, February 19, 2016

New Vlog! Lambs & Kids!


Blogger Karen @ The New England Homestead said...

You smiled at the end! You need to do that more often on camera - you have a beautiful smile that lights up your face. :) It must be the thoughts of all those wonderful springtime activities coming - I'm smiling along with you!

February 20, 2016 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Yeay! Thanks for the update! BTW how's Birchthorn coming along? I CAN'T WAIT to hear the rest of the story!!!

February 20, 2016 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Jenna Woginrich said...

Birchthorn is done! Handed off to editor, she starts her work on March 1

February 20, 2016 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Pilates Paula said...

This morning I noticed there was a new vlog though I didn't have the minutes free to watch it just then. As I was walking out the door I was saying to myself (possibly out loud, I don't always pay attention), "Yay, there's new Jenna to watch tonight!" Even though we live vastly different lives you inspire me, and when I have a crazy, multi-faceted day that requires many hats and includes minor emergencies like today did, I call it a CAD- Cold Antler Day- and I call it a satisfying one.

February 20, 2016 at 7:52 PM  
Blogger Rain said...

Nice to hear your voice Jenna :) I have a four-year plan to purchase land for a homestead. Nothing will stop me, so in the mean time while debt is being repaid and a down payment is being saved, I'm learning, experimenting, reading and thinking about every aspect that I might think I want to venture into. Farm animals is one area. You mentioned CDT shots for the ewes...I know that the vet bills can be outrageous for us, and we only have 3 dogs and 3 cats. Can you give me an idea of veterinary costs for your farm animals based on your overall farm/house expenses? I know this is quite a general question that encompasses vast responses, because everything depends on what type of animals you have, if they get sick, if they have accidents like Brick etc...people don't always mention such costs and I'm so green when it comes to that kind of thing. Would you say that 30% of your expenses go to the animals? That kind of ratio? On a good year, our vet bill is about $1500 for all six pets, yearly exams, heartworm and flea meds and an occasional visit. As they get older, it gets higher though. I have a budget for that. I'd love to hear your thoughts on that. Thanks.

February 21, 2016 at 12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home