Friday, February 26, 2016

Meet the New Lambs!


Blogger Linda said...

Congrats on your beautiful lambs!!! Love hearing the mother churtle to her lambs.I love the smell of lambs and sheep!
Do the Scottish Blackface sheep get sheared like regular wool sheep? I use to have Romney and their wool grew so fast I had to shear some of them twice a year. One ewe the New Zealand Romney line grew 22 inches of wool in 1 year.The American line did not grow quite as long but its was super nice wool.

Hope the rest of the lambing goes as well as the first ones.My Nubians start kidding the middle of March.So for now will watch your fur babies until mine get here. Happy lambing.


February 26, 2016 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger Pilates Paula said...

That was just the most adorable video ever. Ever!

February 26, 2016 at 7:56 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

I am in love with your lambs...cuddle them for me.

February 26, 2016 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger Meems Seams said...

Eep! Adorable snugglers, love them! thanks for sharing and for keeping the homestead spark alive!

February 26, 2016 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger Beth Brown said...

So sweet!!! I miss this season so thanks for sharing yours!

March 2, 2016 at 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home