Tuesday, February 16, 2016

I Retract the Kinderhook Thing

Truck isn't starting again.
(rolls up sleeves)


Blogger Rain said...

I learned where the main valve was last week when my innocent bf was putting a shelf above the washer and dryer and pierced a pipe. Thank goodness is was the one that goes from the wall to the washer and not the other way around. We are inexperienced with plumbing and were lucky enough to have a "guy" come over and fix it. He was a plumber back in the day and basically gave us a lesson while he fixed the problem. Now we know that it was something we could have easily done with the right tools. Every negative brings a positive, this one brought us knowledge, and that brings confidence. Hope you get the truck running.

February 16, 2016 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Goose Goose said...

...along the lines of vehicles breaking down.....(stay with me on this)...I drove today and looked left, noticing the veh that was pulled over by a cop was on the sidewalk. Then, as I passed, I noticed HOW BIG the driver was (MUY in-shape!!), and then one more glance to the left, as I rubbernecked how his back window was missing. It wasn't with plastic; he had duct tape covering his back window....this poor chap was pulled over getting a ticket, he didn't have a back window, and WHAM!! I ran into the truck in front me. As soon as the driver got out I asked if I could give him a hug. Dangit. So, his GIANT truck had NO (ZERO) damage. MY car on the other hand is CRUNCHED because I wasn't watching what I was doing. I wasn't even texting or phoning or putting on mascara!!! I was rubber-necking a guy in a run-down truck and wasn't watching immediately in front me. Jenna, I didn't need this today, but at least the guy in front of me was nice and hugged me on the start and hugged me at the final'e of our meeting. (haha!! The first time he thought 'who is this crazy lady running into me and then hugging me, and by the end he couldn't wait to hug this crazy lady who ran into him!!' hahaha) Boo. Now, I have more of a reason to find an off-farm, heck, anywhere job. (all jobs would be off farm for me, as I don't have a farm......) Wish me luck!! I'll wish you the same.

February 16, 2016 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You can do this.

February 17, 2016 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger The Morrissey said...

I hate cars.

February 17, 2016 at 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home