Monday, February 22, 2016

Gather Your Lambing Supplies!


Blogger mdoe37 said...

No lambs due here.....but I plugged in the incubator. The girls have blessed me with a dozen eggs. What the heck, why not?

And yes, even I have a bander.....close tough rubber bands actually work quite well attaching reels to ice fishing rods.....really. (Of course, the husband winced and quietly asked what I had planned for that tool. lol )

February 22, 2016 at 7:30 PM  
Blogger Meems Seams said...

Oh, I hope you'll share lots of pictures and stories of all your awesome animals and their babies this spring!! Love learning what you and your readers have to teach!

February 24, 2016 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Goose Goose said...

Forgot to mention....

*you said this during your vlog: "I for-got-to-me-tion" and now I have the song from Beyoncé stuck in my head......

"Hey ladies get-in-for-ma-tion"

It's like you could do a lambing music video. lol. (ok, maybe not)

Good job on the video and your new babies.

February 24, 2016 at 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home