Thursday, December 3, 2015

New Vlog: 10 Signs You Might Become a Homesteader


Blogger Catina Hoak said...

Jenna, you rock! Love this vlog. Wishing you the best and you are right, it is all about choices.

December 3, 2015 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger daisy g said...

I am SO number 3. And number 10 won't leave me alone. It'll happen.
You quack me up. ;0D

December 3, 2015 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i'm subscribed to you YouTube channel. i had a hobby farm with my late husband about 10 yrs ago. life moves and changes and I'm in a desk job i hate. your videos bring me joy and memories. thank you

December 3, 2015 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger Sparkless said...

I've been a blog reader for 4 years, now I watch your vlogs and I've bought several of your books (Made From Scratch, Cold Antler Farm: A Memoir, and One Woman Farm), all fantastic reads.

December 3, 2015 at 9:21 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Oh those turkeys!
I just sold my guy - a beautiful Bronze - to a home with some lovely heritage hens. I didn't realize how much I was going to miss him.

December 3, 2015 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger heavenlyink said...

I so enjoy your videos. Never been a city girl been on this farm my whole life and I would hate any other life living on a farm and the homestead life it the way to go. I have a couple of your books I just bought winter reading hear for us both. Did you get your deer this year?

December 4, 2015 at 1:40 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Mitton said...

Great video, spoken from the heart and true to the core. I, too, am living a homestead dream, it's not perfect, but I'm the happiest I have ever been in my entire life!!!!!!!

December 5, 2015 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Erik said...

Fun story about making food: I stored some cooked pumpkin in one of my saved jars. When I went to open it, it smelled like sourdough bread. Turns out that jar was one that I had had sourdough starter in and apparently I didn't clean it enough. Result? Pumpkin sourdough bread!

December 5, 2015 at 8:53 PM  
Blogger Jack S said...

Hi Jenna, you mentioned the homesteading pioneers of American history and then how many of the decendants now own and run 1000 acre ranches. Do you think that you would be able to run one of these ranches to take you homesteading to the next level to large scale farming?

December 7, 2015 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger Rochelle Schlaud said...

Did you say you had a dog named Friday?

December 8, 2015 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Rochelle Schlaud said...

Did you say you have a pet named Friday? My 9 month old puppy is Friday.
I just found out I might be a homesteader....

December 8, 2015 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger Shenean Pulliam said...

You give me confidence through your videos. Thank you :)

December 13, 2015 at 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home