Monday, December 7, 2015

Cold Antler Farm Notecards!

My dear friend and amazing photographer, Miriam Romais, has been a large part of this farm over the past few years. She has photographed Cold Antler through the seasons, activities, and stories. Her photos bring out the best of this little farm and she manages to capture my homestead and animals in ways no one else has. I'm grateful she's a part of my life and proud to announce these cards!

Miriam is selling sets of her notecards at the large, framable size, of 5" x 7" and each print comes signed by myself and her. They come with envelopes as well. These cards are printed on professional archival paper. They are ready to save, send, or frame and a part of the sale goes to help support Cold Antler Farm.

Price for set of seven, 5" x 7" cards is $30 plus $5.75 shipping (US customers only). You order through Miriam's website by clicking here! Only ten sets have been printed so order fast!


Blogger Kyler and Sylvia said...

Good idea, but pice a bit steep? Holy crap.

December 7, 2015 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Jenna Woginrich said...

I disagree. It comes to around 4 dollars and change card, and that is darn close to what you pay at the drug store for Hallmark's better cards. These aren't from some giant company though, they are signed, limited edition, framable art sharing and author and artist's shared experience.

December 7, 2015 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger edie batt said...

Jenna...I just ordered a set and cannot wait to receive them!

December 7, 2015 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Miriam Romais said...

These are also made with a lot more love than hallmark's & :)
Besides, where else can you get a hand-crafted cards of Sal with an Einstein-looking do, and Ida sticking her tongue out?

December 7, 2015 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Daniel MacNeal said...

Beautiful prints. Ordered. Can't wait to put a frame on Merlin's portrait!

December 7, 2015 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Kelsie said...

Totally agree with you, jenna. $4 a card is a completely reasonable price for something as large and unique as these! I just paid $4 a piece for a friend's handmade Christmas cards. It's all about what you value. I'd rather forgo a couple of restaurant meals (that I could make better at home, anyway) and put my money towards supporting a local artist, buying local meat from a farmer I trust, or buying a book from an author I admire.

This is a super idea!! You'll sell out in no time.

December 7, 2015 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Good Shepherd Homestead said...

You should offer A2 size too. People like the smaller size for note sending. Could you possibly make generic printing (non archival) and bring the cost down a little and maybe do a 10 pack? A2 size is 8.5x11 paper cut in half so no waste from a sheet of paper.

Just a suggestion.

December 7, 2015 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Cat H said...

omg...awesome idea!!!

December 7, 2015 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger QuilterMary said...

I've been hoping you would do something like this! Ordered

December 7, 2015 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Goose Goose said...

Way to represent the goose!! (err. GEESE)

December 7, 2015 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger Denton, Texas said...

Ordered and so looking forward to getting my set of cards. I agree that the price tag is reasonable; I paid $4 for a Hallmark card not to long ago for my granddaughter's birthday. I love the pictures and will be using them as art work for my studio wall! I hope you can do smaller cards as noted above for those special personal notes.

December 7, 2015 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger Denton, Texas said...

Got my cards and I love them!

December 14, 2015 at 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home