Wednesday, September 16, 2015

New Vlog: What Should I Do?


Blogger Robin Follette said...

Cooking vlogs! Not step by step, but lets see what you've grown and raised, what you're doing with it, and how it looks when served. I never get tired of great food.

September 16, 2015 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger jenomnibus said...

Take us on a run with you! 7 miles?! Whew!

September 16, 2015 at 5:07 PM  
OpenID peacelovepointers said...

I think you should do a vlog all about Border Collies. :)

September 16, 2015 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger Lilac Cottage Homestead said...

I would enjoy a walk around your farm!!

September 16, 2015 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger English sheep gal said...

I like all the vlogs, but especially enjoy ones where you 'share' recommendations like fave books. I would also love to see more specific ones about the animals -especially the sheep.

September 16, 2015 at 9:04 PM  
Blogger Shelley said...

I put my comment under what do you want to know more about me.......maybe a vlog on how to properly comment on blogs! ;) Sorry about that.

September 16, 2015 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

I like your vlogs that you have done with Merlin. I like your crazy life! A farm tour would be fun.

September 16, 2015 at 10:01 PM  
Blogger Goose Goose said...

Has Jimmy Fallon knocked on your door yet? You are funny!

September 16, 2015 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

I'd like to see vlogs about the farm itself...episodes about the animals and area.

September 17, 2015 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger Juliet Carol said...

I am always interested in the vlogs that show the farm during the different seasons...seasons of the farm. I've never been to New York or Vermont and love the "nature" shots, like the fall leaves scattered in the yard and the fruit on your trees, the animals in the spring and winter, and roads you travel. Thanks for sharing your life, the ups and downs!

September 17, 2015 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Ann'Re said...

I like the farm updates, just what is going on stuff and what you're up to stuff, how the animals are doing stuff, how the garden is doing stuff. I don't mind cooking/recipes/how-tos/reviews etc. but it there are lots of those out there. You have a very interesting life and unique views of things, and if cooking/recipes/how-tos/reviews are an extension of this and not done just for the sake of doing them...I think that is awesome. I don't know if that made any sense, but there ya go! :)

September 17, 2015 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Nota said...

I like the ingenuity vlogs. What have you had to custom create to fit your farm, your budget? As an example, using the wagon as the camera tripod. Those 'on the spot' things that make do in a pinch or have to be made special.

September 17, 2015 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Janalynn said...

Your pumpking stout tutorial that you promised, please. :)

September 17, 2015 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger Goose Goose said...

Do you have a turkey still? You could follow your turkey around for the day...

How about attaching go pro camera to

or a goat.

What about (yawn) leaving your camera on all day, without your holding it, and then come back an edit and narrate? (what a hoot)

How about your favorite bookstore? Can you vlog from the bookstore or your favorite bar?

What about when running, like camera on hat, facing out, showing us what you see? haha Might be as good as when attached to a rabbit!

Do your dogs run with you? (mine does, or did, until I stopped)

(just thinking out loud.)

September 17, 2015 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger Kevin s said...

I would like to see more recipe vlogs, like your kale chicken. I also like the product recommendations.

September 17, 2015 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger Kyler and Sylvia said...

I'm asking myself that same question frequently these days.

September 19, 2015 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Jacquie said...

How about book reviews? They don't have to be serious how to's. I noticed for example that you love many of the books I'm crazy about. Like the Stirling series, The Change. Or Howard Kunster's A World Made by Hand. Apocalyptic books yes but with an eye on rebuilding.

What if?

September 23, 2015 at 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home