Friday, October 30, 2015

GOING INTO WINTER PACKAGE!

Hey locals and readers, alike! Want to learn new skills, grow your community, meet cool people, and get a great looking logo for your farm, future farm, or small business? I am offering a combination deal of a Season Pass to ALL Cold Antler Farm Events for 2 YEARS! AND a graphic design for the package deal of $275. That includes Antlerstocks, weekend events, and a professional logo. If I am able to sell four of these packages I can make a mortgage payment this week, which is VERY important to the farm's ability to stay put! And if you already have a season pass, you can buy this as an extension to your current pass!

4 Comments:

Blogger greendria said...

I hope you sell 'em! I wish I lived closer....

September 21, 2015 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger Heather Knoll said...

I've been reading some old posts & see you sold webinars for a while. How did that go? Would it be worth it to offer those old webinars to newbies who don't live near CAF? Fingers crossed for some two-crow luck coming your way Jenna!

September 22, 2015 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger Joanie said...

Do you still raise rabbits? Angoras?

If not, how did that go? Was selling hair worth it financially/time?

September 24, 2015 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger Te ss said...

Is this a sold logo?? I would love it as a bumper sticker! Hope all is well with you, Jenna!

September 29, 2015 at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home