Thursday, August 13, 2015

Thirst Days

My Thursday Nights belong to a local brewery and the fermentation nerds I have met over the past few weeks. I love this about Washington County. There are people from local college and bar scenes that travel to the middle of nowhere to talk water tables and wild yeast with locals around a bar. A place where giant fermentation tanks are tapped like kids stealing candy from a store window... Tonight was all friendship, science, and taste buds. I felt like a character in a Joe Swanberg movie and loved every second of it. Here's to Thirsty Thursdays and those who come to raise their glasses!


Blogger Goose Goose said...


Let's hear it for good friends.

August 14, 2015 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Goose Goose said...

This evening with dinner I had a Coor's Light. I am not a regular drinker, must be the Cold Antler Farm influence. The other 5 cans went to my neighbor. (he's one can shy of a 6 pack) lol.

Speaking of drinking and raising a glass, I youtubed Sally Fallon and came across this 9 (short snippets of same talk, not the same, but the continuation of the talk) videos. If you haven't watched it yet, do. This particular one is interesting (all of them are actually) as it says petting zoos have a high incidence of food borne illness. Yowza.

Since I started drinking raw milk, I started watching a lot of youtube info. This 9 session video isn't one I've seen but it reinforces what I have seen. Good Stuff. Check it out.

August 14, 2015 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Hi Jenna, My internet has been broken for the last 12 days, therefore I have not been able to keep up with your blog. Life has really been throwing stuff at you. I am proud of you! Taking care of business involved in the homestead. I had an exciting adventure with a skunk this week, not a fun one. You are brave! Take care!

August 14, 2015 at 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home