Saturday, August 8, 2015



Blogger Pamster said...

Love this so much! You are gorgeous and brave and strong and wonderful! Thanks for sharing your journey with all of us stalkers.

August 8, 2015 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Molson said...


August 8, 2015 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger bookkm said...

The kilt!

August 8, 2015 at 9:34 PM  
Blogger Jenna Woginrich said...

Thanks Pamster! There was a running gag on facebook that I didn't own a blazer and pumps. The pumps were too hard to walk on in the pasture :) I did try. I wanted to make a video with me and animals rocking out but it failed due to audio issues and bad framing but the photos were fun!

August 8, 2015 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger Jenna Woginrich said...

Bookkm - Oh yes, from The Celtic Croft!

August 8, 2015 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger Jenna Woginrich said...

Thanks Molson! We have fun.

August 8, 2015 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger Ohiofarmgirl said...

could be the best thing i've seen in days. yay! and now i believe you about the blazer.. :-D

August 9, 2015 at 7:09 AM  
Blogger Goose Goose said...

There's a song that comes to mind, "Too much time on my hands...t-t-t-to much time on my haaaands..." haha. ;) Time allows for creativity and you're rockin' it. lol.

August 9, 2015 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

This is the greatest! Believe it or not, I think it is actually the blazer that gives it the rockstar look... Love to see you happy and doing you. Congrats on the truck!

August 9, 2015 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Clever Raven Croft said...

You delight me no end Jenna! It's been a bit since I tuned into the blog and the day I get back I'm greeted by those pics. I grinned for ten minutes.
By the by, congrats on the truck and also, you are looking straight up Summer Vibrant! All of the exercise and healthy choices you are making are showcased by the magic Kilt 'N' Blazer combo hahahaha!

August 9, 2015 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Kristen Brockmeyer said...

Snort to the title. And you're looking great - can definitely tell your lifestyle is good for you. Strong and healthy! :)

August 11, 2015 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger Ann'Re said...

That is just awesome! Sooooo....what were ya'll rockin' to?

August 12, 2015 at 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home