Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Gibson Update

So Gibson is doing okay, but can't use his front foot. Thank you all for the comments, emails, and messages. Tomorrow he goes back to the vet to inspect the stitches and get his bandage re-wrapped. Since the cut went right down the center and affects the bone and nail, it needs to be watched closely. So we return tomorrow to the kind doctors to make sure all is healing well. I'll try and take some photos from the visit (nothing gross) and share some of the story of Cambridge Valley Vet with you folks. They are literally a horse cart ride away and I have parked my horse there more than once!


Blogger Mel Baker said...

So glad to hear he is doing OK.

August 13, 2015 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger seagoddess said...

I hope he heals well fast! Poor guy.

August 14, 2015 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger Juliet Carol said...

Sorry I meant Friday :)

August 19, 2015 at 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home