Sunday, August 30, 2015


Spending all this time at the local Brewery in Greenwich with friends has gotten my brewing bug going again. Planning on creating a pumpkin beer for Antlerstock and will be gathering ingredients soon. But here is the cool part, instead of doing it from a kit I am going to buy all the ingredients separately and cook the pumpkins in my own oven for a real down home brewing experience! I feel like this is something I can figure out, and want to make about ten gallons of pumpkin stout for the event. I'll share the process here!


Blogger Simon ballard said...

That's awesome jenna! Let me know if you have any questions with your recipe or ingredients. My husband is an industry brewer in San diego.

August 30, 2015 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Johollister said...

hey, maybe we should pool our resources and have a big o'l brewing party. We have wild blueberries in the freezer awaiting being made into mead and cyser.

August 31, 2015 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger meigancam01 said...

Thanks for sharing useful info, here i get lots of knowledge about it.

September 17, 2015 at 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home