Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Support CAF if You Fancy It!?



If you're a fan of Cold Antler Farm and would like to show your support, here are somethings I offer as goods and services in exchange for your patronage! Custom logos, workshops, and one on one skill sharing. All of this is on sale as I work towards saving up for a much delayed root canal. I ask you to offer me the chance to do some quality design work for you, or to open my home to you as a place for homestead fellowship and skill swapping!

Logos! get a custom designed Logo for your farm or small business for $250 - on sale from $300-$500. Email me at jenna@itsafarwalk.com to get one, or any of the offers below.

Season Passes - (renewal or new passes) Come to all workshops for an entire year from date of purcahse - including Antlerstock 2015 for the price of about two workshops! Fiddle Day Camp and Archery Day Camps included in that price - you just pay a little extra for the instruments/bows. These are on sale for $250 (down from $350) and if you and a spouse/friend sign up at the same time it is even less.

Indie Days - Come for a private full day on the farm to country living or musical skills. You pick the day that works with your schedule, see the farm, enjoy Cold Antler with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home