Wednesday, July 15, 2015


Someday there will be an interview I will do where I will talk about weeks like this one, and how scary they could be if I let them.

I will tell them I learned that needing to be resourceful and fighting to keep the life I loved was the biggest gift I ever gave myself.

I will tell them that scary things can become amazing challenges. I will tell them I always figured it out.

I'm Jenna Effin' Woginrich. I tell myself some days with my coffee.


Blogger Molson said...

JFW: Great piece written. Always believe in yourself.......

July 15, 2015 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

You are rocking it! Just catching up on your posts, and from the latest one to this one, it's a pleasure to hear you write. You sound confident and happy, and it's lovely to hear.

July 17, 2015 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Goose Goose said...

(*today, I used the d word to describe a punk kid down the street. I gasped. UGH! I've been reading too much barnheart!! That's not a word in my vocabulary, so I blame you!! lol) I backed up, and said, 'um, I've been reading too much of this farming blog, so let's say, 'putz'. He was a PUTZ!! :)

You are J.F.W. I look forward to your posts and enjoy so much, your adventures.

July 17, 2015 at 7:47 PM  
Blogger Jack Smith said...

Great blog!

July 20, 2015 at 3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home