Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Haying Today at Maple Lane Farm!


Blogger Sara said...

Looks like you had a great day. I bet that river felt pretty damn good after a day of haying. I helped a friend a while back to stack hay bales at his farm. I thought my arms were going to fall off. However, that night, I never slept that well in my life!

July 29, 2015 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger Kyler and Sylvia said...

Story well told.

July 30, 2015 at 12:32 AM  
Blogger Nushi said...

I highly recommend one of these: !!! We got one this year, it makes SUCH a difference! Time saving and back saving! We got ours for $1000! (bonus, when you get back to the farm the back tilts right back and there are pushers so it unloads & stacks itself!)Not as much "character", true... but very economical! :)

July 30, 2015 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Mel Baker said...

Sounds like a great day!!

July 30, 2015 at 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home