Sunday, June 28, 2015

Back Tomorrow!

Thanks for your patience but the blog and vlogs are back tomorrow after a short vacation from both. All is well and the farm is dancing into July, but I needed to sort out some things. I'll be back to regular updating in the morning! But till then know that since Monday I have.

Rode Merlin for 7 miles through Washington County roads while Patty drove Steele. We got ice cream at the Battenkill Creamery. I love that horse.

Sara visited from Canada - what a great time we had! It amazes me how close of a friend you can make because a stranger read your book and decided to pursue a dream. I bet you she moves to Washington County.

I fly fished. A lot.

I am back to swimming in the river! I missed it so!

Mark Wesner bought a tractor and we had a party for it.

I still need to get my root canal.

Friday is amazing.

I'm now an instructor at my TKD school. I teach a class a week. Neat!

Merlin got out of his fence (I forgot to latch a gate -long story) and I woke up to his bum sticking out of the barn while he tried to eat a bag of cracked corn.

I designed logos. A lot. Not a lot of logos, but a lot of computer design time!

Falconry, TKD, and SCA events coming up - oh my!

I'm trying to sell a book to my publisher.

Plumbing and car troubles - if you're on Facebook you heard about that.

Puppy is well! Gibson had to go to vet for heartworm test (negative). He has a cough though.

Annie is fabulous.

The cats still don't care about any of us.


Blogger Tubaville said...

I have one ridiculous huff of a cat named Fred and he is utterly spoiled. My son taught him how to sit and shake for his treats but will he do it for me or his dad? Noooo. Sit maybe if he gets bored waiting. But he's an adorable gardening and sewing companion and I love him dearly even if he acts like he could give two farts about me.

June 29, 2015 at 12:57 AM  
Blogger Patty cake said...

That's exciting to hear you are working on another book. I have read everyone of your books, so far, and am trying to wait patiently for the next!. Keep us informed on the subject matter and timing when you are comfortable in doing so. Can't wait!! We all just can't get enough!
I sure understand when there is a lag in your posts. You get more done in a day than anyone I know!!

June 29, 2015 at 7:06 PM  
Blogger Victoria Nidetch said...

Awww Jenna the cats care about you, they just hide it well.

June 30, 2015 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Goose Goose said...

I'll raise a toast to a new book! Here's to the new book and our enjoyment reading it. (as I raise up my coffee with raw cow's milk in it.) (I'm drinking 2 gallons of it a week!!)

June 30, 2015 at 10:02 AM  
OpenID peihome said...

One of my dogs starts coughing every summer. It is lungworm, sounds icky but it's easy to get rid of. Maybe mention that to the vet if he/she hasn't already.

June 30, 2015 at 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home