Thursday, June 4, 2015

Logos Still On Sale!

LOGO SALEI am still offering a sale on Logos (1/3 off the price) to the next person to take me up on the offer. Email me at for details.

FIDDLE FOR SALE - Also, I am selling my fiddle - which is an acoustic/electric violin that comes with its own travel amp! The amp runs on AA batteries and has a leather banjo strap so you can wear it to busk and play. Asking $400 for the instrument, bow, and amp.

WORKSHOPS ON SALE - There is one spot free for Goats and Soap in July, and one spot free for the 2-day event Arrow's Rising in June! I am willing to offer sale prices on these last spots and offer a discount on the fall fiddle camp in September. Arrow's Rising and the fall camp come with bow or fiddle, and those items alone make up half the price of admission at this rate. So come to the farm! Learn a skill! And support this feral farm gal because by the gods, she needs it :)


Blogger Fawn Homestead said...

I am interested in a logo for our new farm. I will email you now.

May 27, 2015 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Heather-Anne said...

Is the Logo sale still going on?

June 2, 2015 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Jenna Woginrich said...

Yes, Heather I will honor the sale if you email me at

June 3, 2015 at 6:20 PM  
Blogger LindaLou said...

I would like to buy your fiddle et al.

Linda Lou Stonehocker

June 5, 2015 at 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home