Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Monday The Ram

Monday is the ram here, at least these days. Before him was Atlas and this coming season should be some new blood, named Cloud. I think Common Sense Farm and I will swap and I am a little intimidated! Cloud earns his name. He is a huge mass of white wool and horn. But I think Monday will enjoy heading to a new flock down at the Commune!

Photo by Miriam Romais


Blogger A.N said...

He's beautiful. :D

May 12, 2015 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Wow, if I were an ewe, I'd go crazy for those horns. Must be doing something right!

May 12, 2015 at 5:00 PM  
OpenID T. Crockett said...

It's great to see him all grown up. It's like when you haven't seen a friend's child in a few years and you're amazed by the transformation.

May 13, 2015 at 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home