Thursday, May 21, 2015

Barn, Sweet Barn.

Photo by Miriam Romais


Blogger Mel Baker said...


May 21, 2015 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger Tomas said...

Hey, Corbie. Have I ever told you how awesome I think you are? No? Then, forget it. I don't want you to know. It's a secret. Oh, wait...too late. I think you may have already figured it out.

Anyway. Where was I going with this...keep up the good life. I'm with you, kid. Well, not really, but in spirit. And mindset. And heart. I'm pulling for you. Oh, and for Gibson, of course.

See you soon. Tomas

May 21, 2015 at 11:52 PM  
Blogger Justine said...

I love old barns and old farms! Im glad you are keeping it standing most folks would just tear her down but she is beautiful!

May 23, 2015 at 6:47 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Jenna, I love your barn It's very quaint looking.

May 28, 2015 at 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home