Thursday, April 16, 2015

Into the Kailyard!

I am so enjoying these warmer days. So very much. Today I am going to tackle the kale yard and move some year-old goat manure and hay into the now thaw soil. It is early but I am planting snow peas and lettuce under some hoops with garden cloth. I'll be posting photos later and some details on this simple hoe, pole, and cloth planting for early crops!


Blogger Sam I Am...... said...

Good for you! It's been rainy and cold here for this area but I have bills to pay today so it would be harder if it was really nice out! LOL! Are you rested up from "lambing season"?

April 16, 2015 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Lilac Cottage Homestead said...

Oh I love it too when everything warms up. Make me want to open the window and let the fresh air in, and to just sit in the sun and just drink it all in!! Have fun in your garden, and God bless


April 16, 2015 at 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home