Monday, March 23, 2015

Green Again

So it will be eight degrees tonight, after a week of nearly forty degree temps and melting snow. Spring is slowly approaching but it is taking a break tonight. So the fires are lit and I spent a few moments after chores tonight looking at these photos of the past summer. I know it's trite to say, but can you believe it was once so GREEN?! It lifts me up knowing more days like this are on the way.

The lamb I have been bottle feeding has become a fixture here at the farm, and sleeps next to the bed in a dog crate at night. Friends at Taekwondo named him Victory, and he certainly is. He is happy, healthy, and sold to a friend's farm. He'll go there after he is weaned and by the time all this year's lambs are off to their new farms the world will be green again.


Blogger Rosalyn said...

I live on PEI, and I completely understand your disbelief that the world can be so green. It will be unexpected and beautiful when this frozen world melts away to reveal our green island once again!

March 23, 2015 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

I'm with ya sister suffragette

March 23, 2015 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger margaret minetti said...

love the northwest, its always green!

March 23, 2015 at 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home