Monday, March 30, 2015

Antique & Handmade Yard Sale!

I am offering these items up for sale to help with Gibson's bills at the vet. I am not listing prices, just email me if you are interested in making an offer on any of the items. I will accept the highest reasonable offer on each item. If no one does buy them I will post them on Ebay.

The first item is an antique NY State License Plate, celebrating the World's Fair! It is not a reproduction, but the actual plate created in the 1930's. It is a single plate, it doesn't have a partner.

The next item on the Yard Sale is Merlin's Harness Bells! These are brass bells, and have been worn by Merlin for Christmas Parades here in Washington County or attached to his cart and harness while on drives down the road. A beautiful sound, actually used on a draft horse, and would make a beautiful decoration for your own horse or home!

This is a leather hawk hood I made myself! It is calf leather and hand sewn, with goretex cinches on the back. It doesn't come with the plaster stand but would look nice in a display case if the idea of a homesteader's handmade hawk hood is something you would want to display!? It's special, but I would happily mail it your way - I can make more hoods but not more Gibson!

This here bobcat is nicknamed Dead Cat, here at the farm. Gibson considers this critter his arch nemesis. The taxidermy isn't exactly amazing work, but it IS Gibson's least favorite dead animal on the wall. He would be relieved to stop barking at it every day. Make an offer! (Scarf not included).

Arrows Rising Sale:

To also help out with Gibson's bills I will offer these two spots at a huge discount, instead of $350 a person, it will be $200 a person for 2 days of small group instruction and your own longbow. Sign up for 2 people for the price of $375! Since the bows are here and paid for I can eat the cost to make the workshop sale, and it will help this farm very much! Learn a skill, too!

7 Comments:

Blogger janamama said...

Hello, lovely! How much for the bells?

March 30, 2015 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger janamama said...

Also, I just committed to your $5/month subscription. It's not much but I find out today whether or not our homestead land is a go and your inspiration is worth more than a cheap lunch (way,way more). Hang in there, spirit sister!

March 30, 2015 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger sandalfoot said...

Jenna, Please let me know how to place an order! What are you asking for the bells? I truly do not need them, but through the years I have so admired your determination and gumption, and feel this would be a connection with not only your spirit but to both Merlin and Gibson. Thank you much.

March 31, 2015 at 9:32 PM  
Blogger sandalfoot said...

Jenna, Please let me know how to place an order! What are you asking for the bells? I truly do not need them, but through the years I have so admired your determination and gumption, and feel this would be a connection with not only your spirit but to both Merlin and Gibson. Thank you much.

March 31, 2015 at 9:33 PM  
Blogger sandalfoot said...

Jenna, Please let me know how to place an order! What are you asking for the bells? I truly do not need them, but through the years I have so admired your determination and gumption, and feel this would be a connection with not only your spirit but to both Merlin and Gibson. Thank you much.

March 31, 2015 at 9:35 PM  
Blogger weaser said...

hi jenna,i'd like to have the cat please,he would look good next to the coyote my old dad gave me years ago. i'm driving from nc to pa&ny in a week or so-am hoping that gibson is well on the mend and i'm well aware that your love of faithful canine will be a large part of his healing.name your price..

April 1, 2015 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger weaser said...

i woulld like to send you 75$ for dead cat.i hope that sounds good to you-please emil to let me know-i have a friend in saugerties ny and can have it shipped ther, just let me know the fee for that as well.thanks!

April 2, 2015 at 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home