Sunday, February 1, 2015

We Won An Award!

The readers of the amazing online homesteading magazine: From Scratch, have chosen Cold Antler Farm as a favorite homesteading blog! There will be a feature about me in the next issue along with the other nine winners. What an honor and if you voted for me, thank you! I don't think I ever posted on the blog about this contest so that fact I was even nominated was a big, wonderful, surprise!

In other news: Big Storm on the way and my friends and neighbors are amazing. All about it later tonight via vlog by fireside.


Blogger Elizabeth said...

Congratulations Jenna ... and stay warm and safe during the storm!

February 1, 2015 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger A.N said...

Congratulations on winning your award. I have been meaning to ask you for some time what breed of sheep you raise.

February 1, 2015 at 5:42 PM  
Blogger Micki Brown said...


February 1, 2015 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Congrats on your award! Very exciting for you!! Stay safe and warm!

February 1, 2015 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger Shelley said...

Congratulations! You deserve it!

February 1, 2015 at 9:13 PM  
Blogger Christina S said...

Whoot, whoot ;). That's awesome!! All of the hard work you have put it to live your dream must be working!!! Congratulations!!!

February 2, 2015 at 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home