Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Vlog Update!


Blogger Ohiofarmgirl said...

let's see Annie!

February 3, 2015 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger Kira said...

Can you see this video? You need this for your roof!


February 3, 2015 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger A.N said...

Your book "One Woman Farm." inspired me to write "Heart of Home: Finding my Homestead" blog, which if you wanted to read you can find at heartofhomefarm.blogspot.com.

I understand how a little weather or bad luck can derail an entire week's worth of plans. My eighteen year old niece was in her first car accident today. Thank Bast she and her sister were not hurt but now the Clan is down one vehicle and her Spring Break plans have gone to crap. She is heart broken about it and my heart hurts for her disappointment and how frustrating it can be to lose something so integral to your sense of freedom as your vehicle. I am glad to hear you made it through the storm and want you to know that I share your blog with my friends and recommend your books often. I really hope I get to meet you someday, as you have become a roll model in my life.

February 3, 2015 at 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home