Friday, January 9, 2015

Make it Yours!

I design farm logos, have for a couple of years now. I made this design yesterday and while it wasn't what the client was looking for, I think it's a gem. If I have any logos that I think would be great for a small farm, but the client rejects them, I decided I would offer them here. If you buy a logo second, you get a professional logo at half the price of a custom design. Your farm name goes in it, of course, but the logo pretty much comes as is. This one is great for a small farm with alpaca/hens/llama/poultry. It's clean, simple, looks good on business cards or posters. When you buy a logo from me you get the final print and web files emailed to you. If anyone is interested in this logo it goes to ONE person/farm (that is how branding works) a- whoever takes it first. Email me at jenna@itsafarwalk.com or contact me through twitter or Facebook.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erik said...

Would you design other things, like tattoos?

January 11, 2015 at 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home