Saturday, January 31, 2015

Lifetime Passes

I am considering offering a lifetime Pass to Cold Antler Farm workshops/classes/etc as long as I am hosting them (no plans to stop anytime soon!). It would be limited to five people, allow you to come to all and any workshops or events I host every year, including Antlerstock. The only thing the price would not include is items like instruments, bows, etc. If anyone is interested please email me at The price I am thinking is darn low for what I am offering!


Blogger bhodges said...

Hi Jenna – I was just reading your beautifully designed and highly informative blog. I hope you don't mind if I ask about something a little different (ok very different)....

I was wondering if you’d care to share some of your chicken (and other animal) wisdom by writing breed reviews on my site RightPet? In a review you’d share your experience, and your thoughts on the pros and cons which might help someone who is thinking about acquiring the animal.

RightPet is very encyclopedic and has pages for practically every type of creature - from pets both normal and exotic to livestock and poultry (which are reviewed for their productivity rather than as pets).

There's no length requirement for reviews (though the best are a paragraph or so), and I'm looking for writers who are willing to do reviews for $2.50 each. In addition, there’s also a one-time, 5 min. anonymous personality quiz we’ve developed called RightPet Match - to see if we can better match people and animals. If you’re interested, you could do multiple reviews at the $2.50 / review rate. I can pay by PayPal in advance or upon completion.

Many thanks, Brett Hodges
Founder / Editor

January 31, 2015 at 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home