Monday, January 5, 2015

Attention: Wool CSA Members

I have posted this before, but will do so again and regularly. If you desire a refund for the share you purchased, please email me at jenna@itsafarwalk.com to work out a repayment. If you have not received this payment, please contact me again as I have lost the records of wool shares and the emails associated with it due to a crashed computer. I would like to make this right, but I can't do so if I don't know who does or does not want a refund. Some folks have been repaid, others have refused a repayment, some feel that risk is a part of CSAs and others don't. Please check in with me no matter what your stance is, soon as you can. Check in if you have received repayment, don't want it, or want it. This would be a big help finally putting this to rest.

1 Comments:

Blogger PattyW said...

How long ago was this? A CSA is just that. If anyone hasn't followed up its a grudge match.

January 6, 2015 at 7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home