Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Adoration & Hand Tools

Shovels and Rope is a duo I have been enamored with since I first heard their song Birmingham a few years ago. Their debut album made me smile, sing, holler and laugh. I just found out there is a documentary all about their story and I can't urge you guys enough to check them out, give them a listen, and enjoy some like minded people fighting to make their dreams happen with wild abandon.


Blogger Beaman's Fork said...

I love them!

January 14, 2015 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Nicole Karr said...

never heard of them. But I love her voice and have been listening all afternoon!
p.s.- try Valerian root and Melatonin for less groggy inexpensive sleep aids.

January 14, 2015 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger Kathleen Cully said...

Fabulous, and I love the video,
the kids, dog and life!!!!!

So good
Thanks again, always exposing us to the great things!!!!!!!!

January 14, 2015 at 9:37 PM  
Blogger Hannah B. Slaughter said...

They've come to Knoxville a couple times in the past year and are so much fun to see live. If they get up your way, I'd definitely recommend getting out to see them :)

January 14, 2015 at 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home