Saturday, December 6, 2014

Winter is Here

Winter is here. Tomorrow lows will sink into the single digits and the farm will become a small fortress of warmth and protection. Warmth for me, at least as much as the stoves can pump out, and protection for the animals here in my care. Water will freeze, bedding will need to be deep, and sheep will find comfort inside their pole barn together. I've been hosting workshops, hunting, and doing my level best to get ready for the cold and trials ahead. This post may sound somewhat somber, but that isn't the tone here. Here I am glad for my luck and the animals I share my life with. We'll stay warm together.


Blogger Jenna said...

To those who commented here, I deleted them by accident, I am sorry! The publish button is right next to the delete button!

December 8, 2014 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

This would make a beautiful card:)

December 8, 2014 at 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home