Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Soggy Sal

Soggy Sal, the oldest sheep in the flock now. I bartered him for fiddle lessons in early 2009 and the guess was he was around three at the time. He's still going though, in all weathers! And with all wethers!


Blogger Becca said...

I was wondering what ever came to be with Maude.

December 2, 2014 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Becca, Maude passed shortly after Antlerstock. I posted about it here and on Facebook.

December 2, 2014 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

I must have missed it. :/

December 2, 2014 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger jenomnibus said...

I, too, have been thinking about Maude - I missed the update. I'm very sorry to hear of her passing. You were so good to her Jenna.

December 2, 2014 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger Cat H said...

Hiya Sal!

December 3, 2014 at 6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home