Tuesday, December 16, 2014


Downtown Cambridge has a collection of shops, cafes, and businesses that make me darn proud to be a part of this community. In the past few days I have been down to Battenkill Books twice to sign copies of books and I have decided to make hand-drawn bookmarks for ALL books people buy from Connie, so please do get in any last minute orders! But to be in a bustling bookstore in your own little town, with a table of cookies and hot chocolate, kids and dogs running amok, and carolers (CAROLERS!) in the streets singing outside! It made me so darn happy. A sweet little sight in a small town with a big ol' heart.


Blogger daisy g said...

What a beautiful sight.

December 16, 2014 at 6:35 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Just a really beautiful downtown:)

December 16, 2014 at 8:57 PM  
Blogger Betsy Earley said...

Looks beautiful! Reminds me of Vermont, but then again, you are very close to it. I bet it really seems like Christmas there, a good old-fashioned one. Thanks for the picture.

December 17, 2014 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Linda Thomson said...

I want to live there!

December 17, 2014 at 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home