Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Great Last-Minute Gifts!

I am offering these sales on the following items and events right now, and think they would make great Holiday Gifts for anyone interested in CAF and eager to support the farm. Prices good till Christmas, including that great Season Pass discount that includes all weekend camps and events at CAF, including fiddle and archery camps! Email me (address at bottom of this post) to sign up and take advantage! It would be a blessing to this small farm!

How about Any single-day workshop (minus the cost of gear for said workshop) for $60

How about a Three-Workshop Pass for $150

How about Your Choice of Fiddle Camp or Arrow's Rising 2015 (with fiddle or bow) for $250
Or BOTH EVENTS for $400 (includes fiddle and bow)

How about any Indie Day for Two People (10AM-4PM on the farm) for $200

How about a Season Pass for $200 (or renewal of yours!)

Also for sale:

Meadowbrook Horse Cart

See details of events here, adding more every season!

Email me to sign up! Paypal only!




15 Comments:

Blogger Tanya T said...

Do you make soap? I would totally buy your soap to support the farm. Happy Thanksgiving!

November 28, 2014 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

I do make soap, but have none for sale now. The goats are not being milked and that is the soap I make. But check your local soap makers out, or NY's finest: Beekman 1802~

November 28, 2014 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

And if any of you are on the fence about coming to a workshop or camp, this is a great way to support a farm that very much needs your support as well as learn a new skill!

November 28, 2014 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Tanya T said...

I plan on it! Hopefully next year - road trip!

November 28, 2014 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

Just a thought...how about a ColdAntler calendar?? I'm in California,too far to travel for a workshop for us,but I'd buy a calendar!! You can print them online through many sites likes Shutterfly...just a thought!

November 28, 2014 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger Nerissa said...

Can I 'like' Tina's suggestion? I would groove on a calendar that had Maude staring me down.

November 28, 2014 at 11:55 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

YES!! Maude shall be Miiss January!!! Merlin can be Mr. October!! :D

November 29, 2014 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Marilyn Noakes said...

Jenna I can't get my computer to let me email you about classes. Is there another way to get to talk to you? Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

November 29, 2014 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

I will look into the calendar thing!

November 29, 2014 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

and you can email me at Jenna@itsafarwalk.com or through Facebook or twitter. Or, if none of those work try my second email dogsinourparks@gmail.com

November 29, 2014 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I think Vistaprint is running a special right now that includes calendars. I haven't used them for that yet but I do photo business cards and banners through them and the quality and the price can't be beat.

December 23, 2014 at 5:45 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

And that being said, I would totally order a calendar.

December 23, 2014 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

I would totally order a calendar too! ( if you ship to the UK)

December 24, 2014 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Kathleen Cully said...

Merry Christmas to Jenna and Cold Antler Farm

December 24, 2014 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Debby Flowers said...

Merry Christmas Jenna, be well and have peace.

December 24, 2014 at 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home